- Kayak, canoe, aluminum fishing boat rentals ($35/day) and fishing licenses at Lake Davis – J&J’s Grizzly Store
- Lake Davis – USFS Day Use webpage – large parking area with toilets, picnic areas, boat ramp area. Great for those that would like to park nearby/can’t walk too far.
- Lake Davis trail – 7 miles around the east side of the lake! There are a few places to park and pick up the trail – the closest is next to the dam.
- Check out the mortar holes in the bedrock near Smith Peak!
- Guided fishing trips –
- Smith Peak lookout – AllTrails, Summit Post
- Dixie Fire burn scars
- Dixie Fire burn scars around Crocker Mtn Estates
Walking around…but outside.
Close to home
- Cull Castle Property/Plumas National Forest – trails made by Lynda and Cris that start right at the back of our property!
- Crocker Mtn Forest Service Road, Crocker Guard Station, Crocker Campground
- Valley View Dr
A little further out
Plumas-Eureka State Park (Jamison Mine):
Grizzly Ranch (Portola)
Nakoma Resort (Clio/Portola)
Whitehawk Ranch (Graeagle)
Plumas Pines (Graeagle)
Lost and Found Bike Ride (typically first weekend in June)
Last updated: Jan 12th, 2023
Follow us on Instagram (@CullCastle) for snapshots around Plumas County, CA