Cris and Lynda are committed to keeping our community’s roads safe, and we know it can be difficult, time consuming, expensive, or downright impossible to get an Uber/Lyft/taxi out here.
We love to drive, don’t drink, and spend most of our evenings enjoying the scenery and hanging out – so we are more than happy to dust off our “Stupid Large Vehicle” that seats up to 7 to offer this very-important service!
Couples utilizing our transportation services will also get an added bonus of 20% off the nightly rate at either of our Airbnb listings, the Guest Apartment at Cull Castle, or the Quail Cabin! If any of your guests decide to stay with us either before, during, or after your event, they can enjoy a 10% discount. Go ahead and book whichever listing and dates works best, mention that you are/were a transportation client also, and we’ll apply the discount from our end!
All prices and descriptions below are reference points – please feel free to reach out (contact form below) to discuss your specific needs.
After-event shuttle service: starts at $500
Accommodates 1-21 guests
Driver + Ford Expedition: 2-3 trips, up to 7 people each trip
Other Available Services
Extra directions are typically +$250
Before event drop off
Want your guests to not have to worry at all about transporting themselves? We can pick them up from their lodging and drop them off at the venue.
Drive of Pride
(the opposite of the walk of shame)
TMH allows guests to leave their cars overnight – we will pick up drivers in the AM and bring them back to their vehicles.
See a very basic sample itinerary here.
People get hungry again after dancing the night away, and then are dismayed to find that in beautiful rural Plumas county….there’s essentially nowhere to get a bite to eat/delivery after 11pm/midnight or so.
As it happens, Cris loves to cook and feed people! Ask us about coming to pick up your guests armed with late night snacks.
- Cris + Lynda will email guests a form to collect contact info and where they’re staying (couple must provide at least 1 email address for each party)
- We will do some follow up, though couple is expected to help us get all info finalized at least 3-4 weeks before event date
“The fine print”
- Pricing listed above is a starting point/guideline since each event is different – depends on number of guests, geographical location, number of trips needed, etc.
- Half of the balance is due upfront in order to reserve the date; other half is due 4 weeks before event
- Couple must provide guest roster least 4 weeks before event date (unless outsourcing admin to us with add-on above)
- Cancellation + refund – first payment is non-refundable after 48 hrs of confirming (as long as 4+ weeks from event), second payment negotiable depending on circumstances
- Drivers will set out a tip/gas money jar
Interested in reserving your date, or have more questions? Reach out below!
Last updated: May 17, 2022
Follow us on Instagram (@CullCastle) for snapshots around Crocker Mountain Estates in Plumas County, CA